We assess factories in terms of:
- product range,
- quality of the products,
- production capacity,
- financial capability,
- technology orientation,
- man power,
- working conditions,
- managerial efficiency and
- the overall quality policy of the vendors.
Once our initial assessment is conducted, we exchange information with our principals and make an informed decision in approving selected vendors.
We provide samples that are developed to incorporate colors, fabrics and styles based on the requirements of our buyers. We manufacture samples in quantities as required by our customers. By offering this essential service, we sharpen the marketing efforts of our buyers in their region by giving them an edge over their competition.
We closely monitor orders from the moment of sampling to the time of shipment. We provide updated status on sampling, production and shipment to our buyers on a regular basis. A pro-active approach is maintained towards the identification of problem areas and immediate application of corrective measures to ensure timely delivery of products. The detailed physical inspection of the samples selected at random is based on specifications of the buyers and cover criteria like design / style, shrinkage, accessories, appearance, markings, color, labeling, material, assortments, workmanship, measurements, packing etc.
Status report is based on multi-state inspection and transmitted to the buyers. The production progress is analyzed in relation to delivery terms and suitable course of action is taken to ensure that goods are delivered in time. Consignments are readied for shipment only if they match up-to the standards required by our buyers.
Documentation & Shipping Co-ordination
Shipping documents are checked as per the buyer’s instruction and the copy documents are sent to buyers well in advance of the shipment to avoid any discrepancies.
We scrutinize prices quoted by our factory as well as the other suppliers and with our own experience of the cost structure in the country, obtain the most realistic prices from them.
- We also keep buyers informed about the market trends, new developments in industry, changes in Govt. policy and regulations etc. as far as possible.
- Inform buyers about new fabrics, designs and fashion trends within our knowledge.
- Receive buyers visiting Asia, Sending invitation letter to obtain visa, arrange hotel bookings on their behalf plan their meetings with appropriate us & other suppliers and try to provide all reasonable assistance that a buyer may need in a foreign land to make his visit comfortable and useful.